The final results of this trial were made public at the end of
May 2006. Some of the main results were as follows:
- Total weekly viewing increased over the duration
of the trial from about 3 hours in the early stages to over 4
hours per week by the end.
- There was a wide range of viewing duration
with 24 minutes the average session.
- The most popular viewing location was "At
Home" in the early stages, whereas watching while commuting
to and from work becoming the most popular viewing location by
the end of the trial (37%).
- The 16 programme service was popular with known TV brands proving
more popular than new made-for-mobile content.
- 85% of users were satisfied with the service
with 72% indicating that they would take up the service within
12 months at an acceptable price.
extracted from results presentation